Terms and Conditions

Pamal's Creation standard terms and conditions

  • These Prices doesn’t include travel charges.
  • There are no travel charges within Tricity.
  • In basic & signature package complimentary family shoot includes the photoshoot only with parents, extra charges are applicable if additional person of family is added in photoshoot.
  • 25% amount is required to book the photoshoot & remaining 75% to be paid on photoshoot day itself.
  • Free rescheduling is available if photoshoot is rescheduled 72 hours the photoshoot day.
  • No refund will be paid if the shoot is cancelled a week before the schedule date.
  • We take 7-10 days of time for completion of editing work.
  • Editing charge of Rs 150/picture is applicable if additional pictures are required to be edited.
  • All the edited pictures will be having watermark of Pamal’s Creation.
  • Costumes for New Born shoots are included in the package price.
  • One must reach the studio premises on the scheduled time for the photoshoot, major delay in arrival can result is rescheduling of the shoot.